While hanging out in kitchen with mom cleaning up.
I finished the paper towel roll and handed it to Christopher telling him that it is a Pirate Telescope.
Response "Mommy you are a genius!"
Later same evening. Christopher requests one of his new favorite beverages from daddy.
"Dad I want warm coco, PRONTO!"
Big Boy Sharing:
Classroom has a pirate theme right now. And since we have so much pirate bootie, ie. really cool captains hat, shield, hook, and a pirate ship I talked with Christopher about the possibility of bringing these things to school to share with his classroom. Home toys and such are forbidden - a rule that we let bend some last year - but have really held the line on this year. So the idea that he could bring them in was exciting. I reminded him that he would have to share or they have to stay home. He agreed and went and gathered the items on his own to bring to the car. AND reports at the end of day was that he did a good job sharing.
ARRR, Good Job Matte!
No comments:
Post a Comment