![]() |
Join us in our daily adventures of everyday life "the early days". The joys, the frustrations, the celebrations, the love, the learning, the patience, the . . . the list is long, the journey; so worth it!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
No Booster Seat
This goes back to about a month ago - just getting around to posting. And yes I took these photos while driving, but as you can see it's not the only law I am breaking. Notice the toddler climbing into the front seat with his brother! OK, so I thought since he is big enough, weighs enough, and old enough it might be time to switch to the booster seat. Wrong! Climbs himself right out. Looks like I am going to have to find a five point harness car seat for a monster size child. By the way this all happened less than 1/2 mile from home. So I was driving slow and simply drove home. I would have obviously pulled over if not for being feet from our last turn. Thankfully we were close to home - because I can only imagine how many times I would have had to pull over to put him back in - he was definitely stuck in a defiant I want to do it my way streak! Now that some time has passed we might try again on shorter trips - but I will have the other seat in car as back up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment